Doc Savage: His Apocalyptic Life – 50th Anniversary Limited Edition!
Right on time for PulpFest/FarmerCon (in early August) we’re announcing our second book for 2023, a Deluxe Limited 50th Anniversary Edition of Philip José Farmer’s Doc Savage: His Apocalyptic Life!
In order to debut at FarmerCon, the preorder window for this book is only two weeks! Which means the expected print run for this book will be one of the smallest to date, probably only 100 copies.
This collector’s item features:
- Tributes by Farmer and Doc experts: Win Scott Eckert, John Allen Small, Keith Howell, Rick Lai, Art Sippo, Christopher Paul Carey, and Will Murray
- Doc’s Coat of Arms, reconstructed by Win Scott Eckert and illustrated by Keith Howell, from notes by Philip José Farmer
- A List of Doc Savage Comics by Win Scott Eckert and John Allen Small, a rundown of authorized Doc Savage comics which supplements Mr. Farmer’s List of Doc Savage Stories
- Writing Doc’s Biography by Philip José Farmer
- Afterword to Doc Savage Omnibus #13 by Philip José Farmer
- Black leatherette cover
- Bronze foil stamping on the front, back, and spine
- Custom printed color end papers
- Facsimile signature page
- Color limitation page
- Sewn in silk bookmark
And here is something we’ve never done before—half the print run will feature the cover on the left, and half will feature the cover on the right.
Preordering before June 24th—or sooner will give you the best shot at getting the cover stamp you prefer!